CERTIFICATE COURSE IN REIKI ZEN Second Degree
Level 2 is often defined by a focus on practicing Reiki on others, as well as an expanded opening of the energy channels. Additionally students receive the "Reiki symbols" and Level 2 attunement. The Reiki symbols allow the practitioner to connect more deeply to the universal energy, as well as draw on the qualities that the symbols represent. This includes the ability to provide distance Reiki, or sending healing energy to individuals wherever they may be.
This symbol also may be used to clear energy blockages across time, as well as physical locations. Due to the intensity of the attunement process, some Reiki Masters recommend that at least 21 days to a full three months pass between receiving the Level 1 and Level 2 attunements (Level 1 is required to receive Level 2).
The Second Degree requires that the student has completed the First Degree and has had sufficient practice for the energy to be flowing with less variation in intensity. Usually at least 3 weeks to 1 months will have passed since the student took the First Degree.
In the second degree Reiki initiation, the central channel is opened up to a greater level, and the amount of energy that can be channelled increases.
The student receives three symbols:
• The Power Symbol. This increases the amount of energy that can be channelled. It enables the student to open and close the energy connection when treating himself or others. It allows the student to use the Universal energy to cleanse and purify places energetically. The power symbol can also be used as a protection around a home, car etc
• The Mental Symbol. This allows the student to enter into a different level of energy, which works on the mental and emotional levels of the person receiving the energy. It is therefore used for mental and emotional healing. It is particularly helpful in dealing with anger, sadness, anxiety, depression and problems with relationship sand when sending Reiki to the cause of a condition. . It can also be used to help stop unwanted habits such as smoking.
• The Distance Symbol. This allows healing to be sent at a distance. The recipient does not have to be physically present, but could be anywhere in the world. This symbol can also be used to send Reiki into the future. If the student wants to send Reiki to something he plans to do, he simply asks the energy to arrive at a particular time, and it will be ready when that time comes. This also works for the past. Reiki can be sent to specific events in the past, or to the cause of a problem, even if the cause is unknown.
What you will learn during 2nd degree
The Reiki 2 courses is 2 days and one night residential programme below:
2nd degree theory and the initiation:
Three Reiki symbols and taught how to draw and use them
• Give hands on Reiki to someone using the mental symbol
• Give distant Reiki to someone using the mental symbol
• Use Reiki for protection
• Charge things with the energy of Reiki
• Send Reiki to the past
• Send Reiki to an issue
• Send Reiki to the cause of a condition
• Beam Reiki
Healing the heart by reiki healing
Introducing second degree reiki symbol and its secret uses
How to clear aura by reiki healing symbol
How to heal or send healing by distance
Emotional healing by reiki
Healing the past by reiki energy
How to heal other by reiki healing energy symbol
Reiki and crystal healing practice
Reiki and meditation practice